RPGaDay2017 #1

What published RPG do you wish you were playing right now?


I'm watching Cloud Atlas as I write this, and I'm reminded of how badly I've seen time travel handled in numerous games. I've been wanting a good time travel game, I even tried my hand at writing a time travel game almost a decade ago. As I write this, I'm also reminded that the Humble Bundle at the moment is a collection of the Doctor Who RPG. I' really been meaning to get in on this one, but with a day or so to go, and almost a week until pay day, I might miss the chance. 

We're big Dr Who fans in this house, and having a game that covers every era of the shows very tempting, especially when I've generally been hearing good things good things about the gameplay mechanisms in this iteration of the game. 

I'm sure there are dozens of other games that I probably should be playing now, maybe Blades in the Dark, maybe an OSR retroclone, but this is the one that sits in my mind as I write this blog entry. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)