#AprilTTRPGMaker 28: Favourite Interview

This is one of those weird questions. I guess every selection of monthly question lists and drawing prompts has at least one odd one.

As indicated earlier, I really don't listen to podcasts or streams, I don't religiously read a lot of blogs.

But, I think it was yesterday when I saw John Harper's History of Blades starting to do the rounds. 


I don't know that it's my favourite interview, I haven't even finished watching it, but the first few minutes got me hooked and I love the idea of an open discussion where dead-ends, and creative obstacles are at least as important as the final end product.

I know there have been influential interviews in magazines in the past, interviews that got me thinking "Hey, I can do that", but as I'm writing this I can't think of any other specifics...sorry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)