When reality follows art

It's always surreal when reality starts doing the things that you've written about.

In my game Walkabout, the spirits awaken when humans do too many stupid things to the planet and threaten to wipe out all life as we know it. Sacred places are desecrated, and ancient wards are breached...allowing demonic entities to stride the globe. Guardian spirits to step into punish both demons and those who inadvertently 'rescued' them.

So, when the Peruvians did this, it gave me a bittersweet reaction.

Thankyou for making the hypothetical situation in my game closer to reality. I for one can't wait for Peruvian mummy god-kings to start their havoc on the world.

I think my "apocalypse survival kit" is ready to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)