Updated Town Guard Traits

I've refined the card design for the trait cards in Town Guard. These "trait" cards combine with a "race" card to give a basic character in the game. The "race" cards were ready to save tonight, but the core Photoshop file (with a few dozen layers on it) somehow became corrupted when I tried to extract the individual cards from it. So, I'll have to rework it.

You'll note that there are some standardised glyphs that are now in use throughout the game. One each for the attributes, two for the core resources (gold and honour), and a few for the types of items and benefits that characters might gain through the course of the game.

I've had enough interest in the roleplaying potential in this game that this could be a future avenue for exploration. But, enough projects on my plate for the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)