The Journey


Walkabout has been a long and winding road. It's been a journey that has seemed to head one way before veering off in another, it's spiralled in such a way that I've encountered a number of points on the trail a few times each. But each crossing has brought a new perspective on those points, and a better understanding of why they might be critical concepts for the greater Walkabout plan.


This year's move to the bush has given some great insight into the setting of the game, but has meant I haven't had the time to really refine things. Similarly, I've looked at the reduced frequency of posts on the blog this year, and it feels like everything is slowing down. But I'm not abandoning the game at all, I just need to focus.


I don't need to go back to the SNAFU Cookbook... but I have been thinking about it.

Comments

Alistair said…
Good to see you’re still around. You have interesting stuff. Some is quite thought provoking too.

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)