Game Chef 2018

"Speedwalking".. seriously?

Here's my first idea...

My first thought for Game Chef is just called "My Druitt", but I'm sure that any suitably Bogan suburb can be substituted. 
It's about weed dealers who "weigh" their stock, and roll their "blunts", while wearing Ugg boots (to cover the "sheepskin" ingredient). To avoid suspicion from police, they have a tendency to "speedwalk" rather than run. 

Theirs are the "lost stories" because too much pot smoking has started eroding their brains... or perhaps the adventures occur while they are stoned.

Yes, I know you only need two ingredients, but it's always more challenging to add more.

I probably won't use this idea, as it's very "Sydney-centric" and many of the in-in-jokes that would comprise the entry would lose some of their meaning outside of Sydney, and possibly be rendered meaningless beyond Australia's shores.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)