Beneath the Glass and Steel


Halfling Caravan Games has done something that I've found to be really interesting. As a part of their Betamaxx system, they've developed a Cthulhu inspired setting and have gathered together a range of authors and artists to contribute to a monthly magazine of weird tales. I've been working on something similar for The Law, and generally any cyberpunk roleplaying game. In order to get everyone on the same page regarding this project, I've developed a guidebook in the same general style that the 'zine will take.

Beneath the Glass and Steel - Guide

In addition to this, I've created a Discord channel for participants to discuss the project and work together as they submit their ideas to the 'zine.

https://discord.gg/ZHvD2HR

Like a lot of things that I do under the "Vulpinoid Studios" imprint this is an experiment that may or may not work, but we'll never know if we don't try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)