2019 - A year to move forward

You may note that there were no posts during December 2018, that was fairly deliberate, just to see how many people might keep visiting the blog without new things to lure visitors in. It's actually more than I was expecting...so that was an interesting experiment.

It wasn't all an experiment though, part of the reason for not posting is the fact that I'm in the middle of moving house and drastically changing my life. The last seven years have seen me studying and retraining, but thst phase of my life is over. At the end of 2018, I started teaching, and at the start of 2019 I begin my first contract as a teacher of Industrial and Visual Arts. 


The blue dot indicates where I live now, the red pin indicates where I'm heading... roughly 770km between the two. This month will see that move taking place. Fingers are crossed that it all goes smoothly. Having a regular invome again should mean the ability to order game proofs quicker, and prototype a few ideas that I haven't been able to move forward on. Tje last few years have seen heavy traffic to this site from Google Plus, but with that platfotm being switched off some time this year, I'm still not sure what's going to replace it as my primary form of social media.

For those interested, I can be found on MeWe, Instagram, and Facebook



Overall, this means I'm hoping for a few big things this year, but the specifics are still pretty vague. 

We'll see how things go.

Happy New Year everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)