Vulpinoid Handwriting Font

I've been promising to create this for years, but now that I'm thinking of handwriting this spirit game I figured it was probably a good time to finally generate up a font of my handwriting. It's not going to be as authentic as actually handwriting the game, but if I make any errors then it's going to be much easier to delete, add, and edit any changes in a word processor rather than manually using liquid paper and re-inking paper. I'll probably still draw titles manually, to ensure a bit more variety in these elements that will be more prominent.

As I write this, I've done upper and lower case letters, I've still got to add in numbers and punctuation. Then I'll tweak things like kerning until the lettering looks like my naturally written handwriting.

Comments

Unknown said…


Hey,

Have you finished your font ? I’m doing the same thing and I’m having trouble trying to tell fontforge to automatically replace the second letter when a letter is repeated in a word, by a slightly different version of it, to make my font a little bit more dynamic.

For instance, if I have a double “l” in a word, the second “l” will be replaced by an alternative glyph. Do you know hot to do that ? Internet is NOT full of tutos about this matter, I found one or two, but they are too old and they dont seem to work anymore.

Please help 🙂

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)