One more post for 2010...

Two quick things in this post...


I read it and instantly thought it might be useful for those people who come here looking for design advice. I agree with the sentiments in this post, I've had game ideas in the first stage that have been sunk through option paralysis when other contributors have had great ideas to contribute, but haven't offered a decent way to integrate them into what has already been defined...and I've had just as many projects sink when other people who claimed early interest simple disappeared when the call for playtesting or constructive feedback was announced.

The most important thing when designing a game is to give it your enthusiasm and don't let others demoralise you.

My second part to this post...

When did Storygames come back online? I've been looking at it once or twice a week for over a month now and have always been getting a page indicating that Storygames is suffering database difficulties. Yet now it seems as though there was nothing wrong for most of that time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)