2.5 Million Views

As I write this, I'm sitting on 2501069 views for the blog, and I've been getting a steady average of 2000 to 3000 views per day. The numbers have really skyrocketed this year, however I'm not sure if this is people actually reading, or if it's AI trawlers digging through my pages for data. 

There was a weird anomaly month in September last year, and I thought things would generally drop back to the regular schedule after that point, but things have actually been improving. I don't know if I should read more in to this. But it's nice to think that regardless of whether it's humans or bots, my writings are going to have an influence out there in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Mechani(sm) of the Week #18: Life Path

Storifying Mage: the Ascension (Part 7) - Skills and Magic

A quick guide to Mage: the Ascension