Image work and page layouts

 If you're linked to me on various social media platforms, you've probably seen these. They're some of the preliminary page layouts I've been working on over the past couple of weeks.





If you had read through the How to Run a Game series that I did back in February, or if you've purchased a copy of The Law, you'll probably recognise a few elements found in these page layouts. I'm basically trying to up the ante on those ideas for the Walkabout project. There's also a bit of overlap with the Walkabout blog that I was writing a decade ago, because I still really want to write the whole game in the form of a graphic novel, or at least a format that is more graphically than textually oriented.

I might keep the old character's names, but now the red-headed member of the group is the narrator/GM/oracle, while there are four players (two male and two female). We'll follow through a few key elements of game play as we follow players making a few different types of characters, then follow those characters through a basic introductory story that highlights various parts of the game system. 

I haven't quite worked out 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)