Busier than ever

Just when I thought I'd have some time to work on a couple of games and get a few long standing projects back in order... I end up on the front line. One of the "essential" workers in society, as a school teacher now required to generate physical lesson plans, as well as digital versions for students in rural locations where internet may or may not be a reliable thing.

I'm sure things will calm down soon, but the nature of that calm is unpredictable at this time.

More coming soon.

---

P.S. It's really starting to feel like I'm writing the prologue to my own Apocalypse Daries story. I'm almost getting the feeling that it's time to swap out the LARP tips on my arrows for the live/hunting tips. We'll see where this goes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)