The Gaming Desert

I have moved to a literal and metaphorical "gaming desert".


A fortnight of days over 40 degrees celsius, roaming kangaroos and emus, eagles with two metre wingspans (or more), fish weighing over 100 kg are known to be caught in the nearby river...


...and I literally live adjacent to a region known as Thule.

(I'm at the blue dot)

The local general store has a limited range of warhammer figures in it, but is selling them out cheap because the last wargamers left town months ago. Other nearby towns seem to have wargaming clubs but I don't know of any roleplayers in the area so far.

On the other hand, there is a wealth of historical information and anecdotal data to flesh out "Walkabout" when I get started back into that project.


Comments

Fern Kali said…
Sounds like a fascinating place
matterhorn said…
Time to test out the wonderful progress of our regional NBN. How's the serenity? Your just a 1400km drive from my house.

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)