Map Tutorial 20: To the Skies and Beyond

I've had plenty of feedback on my quasi-historical/fantasy mapping tutorials, so it's time to shift gears again. I know there are plenty of sci-fi buffs who've been watching the development of this tutorial series, so here's an opportunity for them to chime in.



I don't do a lot of sci-fi maps by hand (I tend to produce these via computer and 3D rendering programs), but here's a quick tutorial for spacecraft. I might do a few more sci-fi themed tutorials if there's enough interest (maybe some installations, close-ups for shuttlecraft, orbital stations, etc.)

Sorry about the darkness on this tutorial, I'm breaking in a new scanner (or, more accurately, I pulled down an old scanner from my roof storage...a multi-function centre with obsolete cartridges that are no longer available, but doesn't need anything installed for the scanner function to work).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Mechani(sm) of the Week #18: Life Path

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)