Other Mapping Techniques

I've been running a few tutorials on mapping techniques, and they seem to have gotten a bit of attention. If you've been following RPG mapping lately, you'll probably also be aware of +Dyson Logos and his work (Have a look at his Patreon project here).

But there are plenty of other folks producing some great maps.

One of whom is +Kevin Campbell, who has been kind enough to let me show an image of his mapping process here on the blog.


It's really different to my regular design process, so that intrigues me. I think I'll try out this technique to produce something. It's only fair that I try mapping according to other techniques now that people are linking back to me with maps they've drawn based on my tutorials.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)