The rush is over

In this quest to review as many Game Chef entries as possible, I've typically been averaging 3 to 4 per day. I've reached 50, but I'd like to knock over another 3 entries minimum so I can say that I've reviewed at least half the field. Then I might narrow the remainder of the reviews down to the finalists I haven't looked at so far.

Compared to a daily visitation rate of 300-400, the peak of this run saw a couple of days earning over 1200 views. The last few days have seen this drop off, so I guess the interest in waning. There might be a new burst of visitors once the finalists are revealed, but I think we're getting to the point where it's time to start looking at other topics again.

It'll be interesting to see how my reviews so far match up with general consensus.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)