#AprilTTRPGMaker 5: Favourite Game you've worked on


Of course my favourite completed game at the moment is The Law. It feels like the best possible evolution and convergence of the systems I've been developing and publishing for years. A few of my other games will always have a special place in my heart, and in the future I might create another game that becomes my new favourite.

My favourite uncompleted game would be my Walkabout project. But it demands a degree of attention that I just can't afford to give it at the moment. 

Sometimes I wish that I had worked on one of those big tentpole games that everyone knows, but just because I'm a white male designer it doesn't mean I automatically get in on those prestigious titles. Being on the opposite side of the world to those conventions where everyone gets to meet each other face to face doesn't help. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)