#AprilTTRPGMaker 17: Favourite form of feedback

Heavy guitar distortion and fuzz...



Oh. You still mean regarding game making...

Most beneficial form of feedback, and favourite feedback are different. My favourite feedback would be hallowed praise and words claiming my genius, along with numerous sales and seeing word-of-mouth spreading across the internet.

My most beneficial feedback is constructive criticism, where it really shows that someone has read the work, possibly even put it into play. I don't expect people to know what was in my head when I've put together a cluster of mechanisms to create a game, I don't often try to expose those processes in the final product, but when someone gets it, I'm happy. Conversely, when someone offers a "suggestion" which returns one of the problems I've been avoiding in the ecosystem of play, that bugs me... bit at least it makes me think.

Feedback that makes me think is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)