#AprilTTRPGMaker 2: Where ya at?

(Apparently there is a hashtag for this thing, I didn't realise that yesterday)

I live just over 100km southwest of the city of Sydney, Australia... on the edge of a region called the Southern Highlands.

 Here's a map of where I am.

And here's a few pictures of the typical environment I see every day...

The time I have to wake up to catch the only morning bus that will get me into the city at a reasonable hour...

The train line that was closed down in the early 80s, because it wasn't profitable to keep it running regular services, but now sees steam trains from the local railway museum every Sunday.

I will probably move house during the second half of this year as I'm finishing off my teaching degree. I have no idea where I'll be moving to, I'm willing to go anywhere in the state where a woodwork/metalwork/visual-arts/photography teacher is needed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)