#AprilTTRPGMaker 22: How do you document ideas?

Too much uni work, falling behind.

Notebooks, scraps of paper, memo files on tablets and laptops.


When the muse strikes, I have to get the ideas out of my head while I can.

Often the notes sit and fester for a while before they get integrated into a project, at which point a word document is used to compile ideas into a semi-logical state.

It might be easy to say that for every 100 scribblings on paper and in memo files, I get 10 semi-logical games or settings, and a single final product. But it's more like 50 crude ideas getting mixed and matched into 20 half complete ideas, which then become 4-5 more specific ideas, of which 1 might get published... I documented my process back on day 9. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)