RPGaDay 2024 (Days 25 and 26)

Day 25 - Desirable Dice

For a few years I had a thing for buying new dice sets for each game, and often new dice sets for specific characters. However, lately the clicky-clacky math-rocks haven't really done much for me. I think it was the moving house seven times in four years that did it. 

Day 26 - Superb Screen

I don't use screens. I prefer to keep my rolls in the open, and most of my working notes are in my head, because I tend to walk around the table and keep on my feet when I'm running a session.

That said, I'm a woodwork teacher. A couple of years back I helped a student build a modular GM screen with a spot for dice, a clipped area to hold notes, and some small draws and storage areas for miniatures, pens, pencils, erasers, etc.

Even helped him woodburn some designs on it.

Here's the kind of thing we were going for...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)