NaGa DeMon: Day 8b

Now we have everything ready to run a playtest.

All you need is four sheets of standard international A4 paper to run off some "pocketmod playbooks", a deck of cards, some paperclips and an assortment of tokens.

Here are the playbooks...

Core Rules
Character 1: the Nomad Brave
Character 2: the Shadow Blade
Scenario 1: Gold Fever

I'll be running a playtest shortly, but if anyone else would like to run through the rules to let me know where it works and where it doesn't, any feedback would be much appreciated.

I'll work on a few more slowly over the month...but for now it's back to work on Walkabout.

(Note: Image not mine. Image not indicative of final artwork for the game...just the first thing that popped up when I did an image search for "Post Apocalyptic Scavenger". For more, have a look here).

Comments

Looks very cool, and if I might add, pretty professional too. Not sure I'll get the chance to play it; like most peopleabersol 30 I'm working on my own project at the moment. But if I get the chance to have a proper read through, I'll get back to you with anything that crops up.
Vulpinoid said…
I'll probably be throwing a few images onto it some time later in the month, then clarify the layout.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm hoping to look at a few other projects coming out of this years NaGa DeMon, there seems to be some great stuff underway.

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)