NaGa DeMon: Day 29

I've slowed down a bit with a whole heap of other things starting to take priority, but I've managed to throw together another scenario for Ghost City Raiders. This will probably be the last one for the month.

In this scenario, I've decided to play with the way cards are laid out on the table to form the danger zone. It makes sense to me because I've done this sort of thing in the past, but it might be a bit complicated for someone else (and I'm not sure if I've explained myself the best when giving details for the layout).

Ghost Train



While I've been working on this, I've been clarifying a few things on some of the earlier scenarios.

Gold Rush

Hopefully I'll manage to throw together another scavenger (or two) tomorrow.

Anyway...thanks for reading during the month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)