Bring Your Own Miniatures (Part 3)


As I work further on this project, I realise that I need to properly formalise the rules before I start turning them into further pixel art frames. As it stands, I've rewritten game combat rules a half dozen times, and it's like writing for the 200 Word RPG Contest... the pixel art really limits the word count, and I need to find an economy of what is written, but also need the rules to be as clear as possible. 

The final version of the game will probably now be a booklet, or even a more substantial book, with plenty of photos and example situations, while the pixel art will serve as "cheat sheets" and cut down reminders of how to play while a game is happening.

I'm working on the layout of a first draft now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)