Question regarding an old Movie

I'm looking for an old movie, I think it's from the early 80s. It involves time travel, where the protagonists jump into the future and find themselves in a warzone that has been generally obliterated by some kind of sonic or neutron weapon that has killed all the people but left the buildings generally intact. I vaguely remember the title being something like "Under the Radar", that's not the title (I checked), but I get the feeling it was something like that.



The second movie I was looking for today, and one I was going to ask the hive mind about, was entitled "Future War 198X". It was an anime from 1982 based on a World War 3 scenario set in the last 80s. I remember watching it on VHS from the local video store as a kid, and it was one of my favourite movies along with Ralph Bakshi's "Wizards".


There was another very similar movie to wizards, but I'm going to have to track down "Wizards" and watch it again, just to confirm it's not a part of that movie that I'm thinking of (and just imagining that it's a different film).

Anyway...back to the search for obscure sci-fi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)