Character Development

When trying to develop a fairly open system, getting stuck in fiddly detail is problematic. That's where I find myself again. This new system has a very open magic system, but there are certain bits of the other integrated systems that are frustrating me to no end. I look at existing systems, and see complications where I feel that simplicity should be possible, but no matter how I approach similar areas, the same complications arise in my own work.

I've just started my Master degree at university, and tomorrow I begin my forst day of classes. That means my rate of posting will probably slow down again. I'll have less time to obsess on these things and my mind will have to focus on other areas. Since I'm stuck here, that's probably a good thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)