The 24hr Design Challenge

1km1kt is running its annual 24hr game design challenge. It runs with an honour system, with participants making a general sportsmanly promise to complete their entry over the course of one full solar day.

I'm going to do things a bit differently. I've got a couple of full days available in the next week or two...so I'll dedicate one of them to designing a 24hr game. Over the course of the day, I'll blog my progress live. Hopefully 5 or 6 entries over the period. The first one setting the starting point for the challenge, then a post every two hours or so to provide some ideas on my progress...no posts while I sleep...but then the posts will resume the next day.

It will be an interesting experiment to show how my brain thinks while I'm thinking about a game design and refining it rapidly.

Does anyone think they'd be imterested in reading this sort of thing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)