8pm-10pm Refinement Stage One

The basic ideas still seem to hold...

...but now I'm running at twenty pages of background notes and five solid pages of game ideas.

To fit the whole thing into a pocketmod, I'm going to need to strip this back down to three or four pages of specific game instructions...perhaps even two pages with a third page dedicated to world building data. Or I could overflow this stuff onto another booklet.

I'm really trying to keep to the single pocketmod format this time.

There is a bit of a dilemma in my head about how players address the pilgrim. I think there should be some kind of bidding mechanism in place, but I'm really not sure about the best way to do this.

Perhaps this is where the tokens come into play.

Time to do some simulations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)