Possible Terrain Building Tutorials

The map drawing tutorials were generally well received. There are plenty more of them ready to go, as soon as I have a scanner working again.

One of my other game related hobbies covers the field of miniatures. I've been building terrain for years, but a move of house caused me to lose a decent amount of my terrain, and I haven't been playing miniatures for a while, so the desire to build new stuff hasn't been a high priority. In recent weeks, the house has gotten back into skirmish games and tabletop miniature scenarios...that means new terrain is in order. 

Would anyone out there be interested in a semi-regular series about building terrain for effective use with miniatures? These would possibly be a weekly thing (one article describing the creation of one terrain element). 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)