Too far out of the box?


Is it possible to develop a project that's too far out of the box?

I know the answer is yes.

Is "Beneath the Glass and Steel" too far out of the box?

I didn't thnk so.

There are plenty of ideas that come out before their time, and there are plenty of ideas that require a bit of extra work to make them useful. The thing about these is that it might just take a little longer for those ideas to see their time, or maybe a bridging tool that helps explain how the new idea is useful... maybe both, maybe it just takes a while before someone creates that bridging tool.

I'm not intending to stop with "Beneath the Glass and Steel" yet, I'm hoping that a few more issues will show people it's potential as a game resource. If it still doesn't catch on, then I'll need to move to phase 2... generating that bridging tool myself.   

Maybe I'm just overanalysing stuff again.

Comments

Aldebaren100 said…
Been running a cyberpunk-scifi-horror 5e DnD campaign for a while now, heavily inspired by The Secret World MMO. Bought a copy of this resource and several others for inspiration. I think it's interesting that cyberpunk is making a bit of a comeback recently in several mediums.
Aldebaren100 said…
Perhaps some support from DND Youtubers or Facebook groups will bring more attention. Or a Youtube playthrough!

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)