BG&S - What now?


At the time of writing this post, it's been less than 24 hours since I've uploaded the guide to Beneath the Glass and Steel, 40 people have downloaded it from DrivethruRPG, and I've had a few positive comments on various forms of social media. I've also had 29 hits on the previous post here at the blog, where I talked about the product. So I'm figuring that there are probably 80 to 100 people who are aware of the ideas, maybe a quarter of them have actually read through the guidebook. Maybe half of those are actually considering writing something. That still gives about 10 people who haven't yet got in contact with me.

It's still early days, and maybe there might be a bit more interest once I get the first issue or two out there. I guess it just means that I'm going to have to write those first few issues myself.

We'll see what happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)