...and we're live


Beneath the Glass and Steel - Issue #01 has just gone live on DrivethruRPG, I'm not sure how well it will start selling, but I've generated up an advertising banner for the site, have established a small community of folks who've said they'd be interested in writing articles for future issues, have sent copies out to the regular reviewers on OBS (even though that hasn't particularly generated any positive outcomes in the past) and have generally done what I can to get the word out across my various social media presences.

I'm hoping that the current groundswell of supprt for Cyberpunk 2077 will translate into a few sales, which in turn will cascade across my other products... but now it's just the waiting game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)