A Little Guide to LARP: Part 2 - Veteran

Here's the second part of my "Little Guide" series.

I'm just trying to get the basics into these guides, nothing specific about any system, just a helpful guide for those players who feel a bit intimidated by the whole scene but who would be interested in giving it a go if only they could work out what to do.

Each of the guides just covers the essentials from a few different perspective, based on the years (actually, decades) of experience I've had. I'm sure that other people have a different range of experience, and would probably write their versions of these guides differently. I'm just writing them based on the way I'd like to see things happen in more LARP events.

Here's the link to part 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)