Ideas for Developing Settlements

I've been toying with a few ideas for creating sensible settlements within the context of the Walkabout setting.

Here's where I'm currently at...

http://www.vulpinoid.com/settlement.pdf

It still needs a bit more work, I'm thinking of fleshing out a few more options for building types that might be found in various settlements. Perhaps starting with a few core traits based on the location of a settlement and maybe a bit more detailing about the types of people found in a settlement.

Once I've fine tuned the whole thing, I'll be generating up a downloadable excel spreadsheet that will randomly create settlements based on user defined parameters of size and location.

The next thing is to develop a quick system for generating an survivor relationship map, a thing for players to explore as they uncover the secrets keeping spiritual imbalance in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)