It has been a busy month

I haven't posted much here. But that doesn't mean I haven't been doing anything...on the contrary, I've been more busy this month than I have in a long time. I've been...

  • on two field trips learning about Australian Indigenous culture within an educational context...
  • travelled over 3000km via various modes of transport, without leaving my state (50km south to Kangaroo Valley, 850km up north and back down the coastline one night to drop some ferrets to Taree, over 700km each way to the outback town of Moree...then the regular 1500km or so that I drive each day)...
  • Taught four different art classes during a six week practical session as a part of my university studies.

I've also been working on the images for Inktober, but haven't had the chance to scan them in yet. Maybe in the next few days...it still xounts as a win if I manage to get all 31 images completed and posted by the end of the month doesn't it.

I've finally recieved the various proof copies of The Law from each of the POD sources I've been considering, and have identified what I'll need to do to fix them, but haven't had the chance to do so yet.

Perhaps the most important thing this month has been not only the approval by Indigenous elders to work on Walkabout, my game of post-apocalyptic Dreamtime spirituality, it's actually been more of a request that I do it, so that it might be incorporated into educational curricula across the state.

All in all, a new clarity of purpose.

I've also got a new game idea that I'll knock over as a part of NaGaDeMon next month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)