NaGaDeMon is coming around again

It's coming up to November again, that means novel writing for the NaNoWriMo crew and game design for the NaGaDeMons. It kind of snuck up on me with all this map making over the last couple of weeks. I have a few brief ideas that could work, but the moment University exams and map making are a bit more prominent in my mind.

One of the ideas I've had for NaGaDeMon is basically old school anime style...effectively Pacific Rim in the asteroid belt. You play a crew of mind linked latent psychics, plummeting through deep space on a massive weapons platform, aiming to intercept giant horrors from beyond the solar system before they get the chance to devastate the Earth. Since the giant robots in Pacific Rim are called Jaegers (German for "hunter"), I'll call mine Cazadors (using the Spanish variant).

Otherwise I'm hoping to refine my bug catching game...perhaps a goblin variant that's been playing around in the back of my mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)