The Serenity 'Verse

I've just been alerted to this awesome animated interpretation of the assorted suns, moons, and planets of the Serenity/Firefly 'verse.

If you don't have a browser capable of handling HTML5 canvases, then you'll probably miss out on it. I recommend downloading an up-to-date browser. 

As someone who is a big fan of this setting, I've noted quite a few discrepancies with the existing canon...but then again, various parts of Serenity/Firefly canon seem to conflict with each other, so I can't complain too much. I could also pick at the fact that the planets don't seem to be rotating independently around their respective suns, but since I wouldn't even know where to start on constructing something better, I'll just leave it alone.

Either way, I think it would make a great in game tool if you were setting a campaign in this oeuvre.

Comments

Consider this very much shared. Good find that man.

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)