New Geomorphs Available

I've been trying a few different techniques over on OneBookShelf/DrivethruRPG/RPGNow to see which ones are more effective at generating sales for me.

I've had quite a few of my games and gaming products for sale as Pay-What-You-Want, and these remain consistent sellers, but most people choose to pay nothing for them. This means exposure is building, but income isn't.

Adding The Law into a charity product bundle similarly didn't generate any more money for me, but it wasn't really about getting money, it was about contributing to a good cause, and getting a bit of exposure for a game that I'm pretty passionate about. almost 500 copies of the game went out in that lot.

Using the sales of The Law, I now had a list of emails in the OBS system. I used this as a promotional tool when releasing The Dispatch Guide, and within the first week sold half a dozen copies, which was a little faster than I normally would reach that point, but as a second book in a series (rather than a standalone rule set) I consider that a bit of a win. 
 
The attempt to get responses from the featured reviewers was basically a failure.



Today I've just released the first ten maps in my modular dungeon series. The nominal starting price for ten hand-drawn maps and ten random tables to go with them is $2, but I'm offering readers of the blog 50% off.

Here's the link

If this technique works, there will be a few more offers like this as I offer more map collections as a part of this series. If you want to share this post with other people, please do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)