Keep up the good work

I've noticed over the last cpuple of days that I've been getting messages on Facebook and private shares on G+ about some really interesting games in development from various parts of the community. Old-style traditional games (I'm not going to say OSR, instead I'd be more inclined to say heartbreakers and retro-fusion stuff)... new style experimental stuff.

I don't know how much I can really say about specifics, but I just wanted to say that it's great to see innovation in so many of these designs and I'm excited to see where they go.


As a side note, I definitely want to get back to those "200-Word RPG" reviews, and now that most of my uni work has been completed, I should have time to actually do a few more of them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)