Running the Numbers

Using a whole lot of the ideas I've been playing with for tabletop games over the past few months, and liberally adding a dash of successful previous LARP mechanisms, combining with some ideas I've seen in other games recently, and making sure to avoid a few pitfalls where I'veseen some games go hideously wrong... I've basically ended up with a game system that should generally be self regulating in a LARP environment, is welcoming and not too overly complex for newcomers, but allows for some decent long term character development.

Tonight I've started generating up some characters to use in the system, and I'm happy to say that it looks like it will work.

A bit more testing to confirm it's sturdiness though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)