Bronzewing Revisited
I really wish I knew what happened to the files mentioned in this blog post. It sounds like it could have been really useful for something I'm currently working on.
The current project still uses the 102 level Bronzewing building, because I've found the three booklets that have the raw maps in them...
I've printed put one of the booklet sets and have started handwriting in it. Interesting places, evocative names, no real stories unfolding in the tower at the moment, but some prompts that might initiate some ideas when play unfolds. To add to this, I've generated a couple of random tables...but I was wondering if there was anything useful from my past attempts to use the Bronzewing maps...and I saw that post.
Anyway... the whole idea at the moment is to use it in a Cyberpunk 2020/Red campaign. That's left me with a bunch of tables where I roll 2d10 and add a fifth of the floor level to the result. This basically means certain types of place and encounter are more likely to show up at different parts of the tower, with slums toward the bottom and upper class corporate types near the top.
For example...
|
Result |
Found |
|
2-4 |
Abandoned |
|
5-7 |
Slums |
|
8-10 |
Under Repairs |
|
11-13 |
High Density Residential |
|
14-16 |
Heavy Industrial |
|
17-19 |
Services |
|
20-22 |
Private Storage |
|
23-25 |
Light Industrial |
|
26-28 |
Medium Density Residential |
|
29-31 |
Business Offices |
|
32-34 |
Entertainment |
|
35-37 |
Private family quarters |
|
38-40 |
Single Suite |

Comments