Awesome GMs

Every now and then I'll see an article like this one of these articles explaining what someone needs to become a great Game Master (or Dungeon Master). Sometimes I read them and think "Hey, I do all that stuff already". 

I keep thinking I should write an article like this (or even a series of them), but a nagging voice in my head keeps saying, everyone knows all this stuff. Today as I read the article it was different. There are a lot of new gamers out there, folks who weren't even alive when The Forge was trying to establish a standard lexicon of roleplaying theory, folks whose only exposure to games beyond their home table is watching some pre-scripted voice actors being railroaded through a couple of murderhobo scenes.

Maybe it is time to develop a good series about new tools for inexperienced GMs/DMs to add to their toolkits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)