Free RPG Day 2019

Today I shared The Law at the Echuca Game Store as our little part of Free RPG Day.




Nothing official, just running a free game and distributing some pdf copies of it to those who were interested.


In most previous sessions I've run for people, I've created pre-generated characters. This time I had a little longer to work with, so I spent half an hour or so creating characters with the players (using prompt sheets and images) then running through a two and a half hour introductory session.


Like most games of The Law, the early stages of the game were met with a bit of confusion as the game unusual dice dynamic was adjusted to, but by the end of the session everything was feeling good. Good enough that players who had barely extended themselves beyond D&D were interested in playing again. I certainly count that as a win.


Another good bit of news is that I've got my display board working again.


We'll see how things go from here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)