After effects of Apocalypse



It's now been over a month since the fall of G+, and it's been 3 months since I've shifted a lot of my life's focus to my new role as a teacher... Here at the blog it's been a bit apocalyptic, a complete change of paradigm, I may not be posting as much, but when I have posted I've tried to actively share to a few places. This means that instead of automatically posting and getting responses on G+, I've had to manually share to Vulpinoid Studios groups on Facebook and MeWe, as well as personal accounts on Pluspora, MeWe, Facebook, and anywhere else that I remember I've got a presence. Posts have been shared to other game design groups too...


...but I'm back to getting silence and crickets on most of my posts, and occasionally a single comment on other posts. So I'm doing exponentially more work per post, and getting back exponentially less response. I don't want to spam people with more shares, but I'm wondering about the best way to move forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)