Brief Hiatus

I'm just temporarily logging in while I'm having lunch somewhere.

I've lost my internet connection at home, and it's probably going to be pretty erratic over the next few weeks. Between paying more important bills (such as food and electricity), and then moving house at some random time over the next couple of weeks, I can't be sure when I'll get the chance to post anything. I might have to make use of the free wi-fi internet at coffee shops or McDonald's fast food restaurants if the withdrawal symptoms get too bad.

I'll still be plugging away at various projects, and hopefully when things settle down, there will be some great new things to reveal to the world.

Comments

Jeff Russell said…
Being a wireless nomad sucks, I've been at it for various complicating reasons for the last two years or so, but soon I will have sweet, sweet high speed internet in my home again.

Is a cellular wireless modem w/subscription a viable option for you? I have some friends who have been very happy with those, but for me the 'use anywhere' feature doesn't outweigh the cost and slow speed/limited bandwidth.

Good luck with moving and such.
Vulpinoid said…
I've got access to a pre-paid wireless internet dongle-thingie...but that's a worst case scenario device. Living the free life of a wireless nomad is fine at the moment. I've got limited intrenet access through college (where I've resumed some study in web design and multimedia studies).

Hopefully I'll have a more secure connection to the information superhighway before the end of the year.
Vulpinoid said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)