Closing "Creative Output of the Fox"

One of my side blogs was called "Creative Output of the Fox".

It didn't get a lot of love, from visitors or from me.

I made a couple of promises to get some images on it, but they never really went anywhere.

Instead, I've decided to make my deviantART account more active.

In a day of uploading a few images I've already been "favourited" by a few people, I'm being "watched" by a few people and I've been welcomed into a couple of groups for Australian artists and comic artists.

I knew that it was a thriving and active community and I've been meaning to increase my activity there for a while. It seems like I should have done this a while ago. DeviantART seems to be a far less insular community than The Forge or Storygames, with thousands of active members and hundreds of communal groups. It also looks like a better feeder for the Vulpinoid Studios website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)